Today was a pattern themed day! After months of working, I published my shawl pattern called Lilac in the Wind. At the moment the response is positive and it’s always a pleasure to see that people enjoy my patterns.
I also received the answer for my Boston Hat pattern sumbmission I made a few weeks ago. This time, the answer is negative. Too bad! I finalized the pattern created a new test.
I should also translate my patterns in French, I don’t honor my language! And I should knit bunnies for my friends babies. And I should type all the patterns I wrote in notebooks. And I should finalize my blog installation… I sure have way too many projects!