- I woke up past noon.
- I read the Toys R Us catalogue and remembered the toys I liked when I was a kid and I wondered which one I’d like today. I asked my husband to let me know when it will be time to grow up. He told me I didn’t had to.
- I stayed in my PJ’s until 4PM.
- I changed my office light bulb from a 40W to a 100W. You don’t see that well when you get older.
- I really tried to put on some grown up women clothes but it wasn’t quite right. I changed for a jeans.
- I talked on the phone as long as I wanted with my lovely mom, with my lovely dad, and with my lovely best friends.
- I hoovered the house while singing louder than Mika was in my ears.
- I received dozens of messages full of love.
- I saw friends. A whole lot of friends. It’s so heartwarming.
After all, it looks like it’s not that bad to be 30!