Terms of service
Buying knitting patterns
- Patterns are in PDF format and are downloadable, virtual products (not physical products).
- No shipping is required, therefore, no shipping fees will be charged.
- Patterns bought here won’t appear in your Ravelry library. If you are looking for this feature, make sure to buy my patterns from Ravelry.
- All patterns sales are non-refundable.
- The knitting patterns sold here are the legal property of Gabrielle Vézina and are protected by copyright. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, create derivative works, transmit, or in any way exploit any such content, nor may you distribute any part of this content over any network, including a local area network, sharing the pattern with a relative, sell or offer it for sale.
- However, you may sell any knitting that you made using my patterns. When you sell your knits, a credit to my name as the designer and a link to my website is appreciated, but not required.
I only recommend products I would use myself and all opinions expressed here are my own. For this reason, I don’t want to add targeted publicity through my content. However, my website contains affiliate links and I may earn a small commission when you click on them, at no additional cost to you. As I try to make a correct living from a typically unprofitable field, the small extra income it provides makes a difference in my ability to keep designing knitting patterns, while still offering genuine and honest content.
Links to these websites are usually affiliate links:
Thank you for supporting my work!